And here's my take on it! I used the yummy color combination of Mellow Moss and Cameo Coral, along with some Whisper White and touches of Regal Rose (added with marker to the flowers). The Designer Series Paper is Pink Flamingo. Also used are the Scalllop Border Punch, 3/8" Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon and a ribbon slide from the Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware Collection. You can see a peek of the image that I also stamped inside the card!
Okay... now for the nitty-gritty.
- Layer One -- Cut your cardbase from Mellow Moss Cardstock at 8.5x5.5" and then fold in half, creasing with your Bone Folder for a nice, smooth fold.
- Layer Two is 4 x 5.25" cut from Cameo Coral.
- Layer Three is is 2.75 x 5.25, cut from Mellow Moss and then edged with the Scallop Border Punch.
- Layer Fouris 2x5.25" from the DSP.
- Layer Five is a 2 2.5" square cut from Mellow Moss.
- Layer Six is a 2" square from Whisper White. Stamp the image from Embrace Life with Black Stazon Ink and then color in with Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral and Regal Rose Stampin' Write Markers.
- I punched a hole for the ribbon to come through and then just tied it onto a ribbon slide. Trim the ends to the length desired.
- the sentiment was stamped with Black Stazon Ink.
That's pretty much it for this card! Please make sure to check out what the other Operators on Stamping 411 have created with this week's sketch. And if you get creative, remember to link it back to us using Mr. Linky. We are looking forward to seeing some of your creativity this week!
Thanks so much for looking! Stop back soon for more ideas and inspiration!