Hello everyone! I hope you're gearing up for a fun and productive weekend and that your plan calls for a little stamping time! The Operators at Stamping 411 have some inspiration to help you out!
As you know (I hope), Stamping 411 is a site that is put together with the Beginning and Inexperienced Stamper in mind. We take extra care to provide detailed instructions and measurements to help you as you create and learn. Stop by Stamping 411 often for inspiration, tutorials, new techniques and ideas!
Here is the card that today's sketch inspired me to do. I used the fabulous Kaleidoscope Designer Series Papers along with Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White cardstocks. The stamp sets are Petal Pizzazz and Thank You Kindly. Here's the nitty-gritty details:
- Layer One -- Cardbase -- Tempting Turquoise cut at 8.5 x 5.5, scored and folded to make a 5.5 x 4.25" card with a top fold.
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Green Galore cut at 2.25 x 4"
- Layer Four -- Tempting Turquoise cut at 1.5 x 4". I ran it through the Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder and then attached it to layer Three with SNAIL adhesive. I ran some Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon across the "seam" where the two pieces meet and tied a faux-bow.
- Layer Five is the flower from the Petal Pizzazz stamp set. I inked up the stamp with Green
- Inside of the Card -- don't forget to do a little stamping on the inside. What a delight to open up a card and find a surprise inside as well!
Well, that will do it for now! Don't forget to visit Stamping 411to see what the other operators have been up to with this sketch. And, after you have a chance to get creative, remember to come back and leave your linked project with Mister Linky. We look forward to seeing what you create this week!