Can you believe another week has flown by! Wow! This is our 16th week for Stamping 411 -- four months of bringing fresh inspiration for beginning and inexperienced stampers! Here's another great sketch this week and here's the card that I created! As you can see, I turned it 90 degrees and stood it on it's feet! The Designer Series Paper is Merry Moments and the Stamp Set is Christmas Wishes (one of my new Christmas favorites). The colors are Real Red, Garden Green and Very Vanilla.
Here's the measurements and details:
- Layer One -- Real Red cut at 5.5 x 8.5" -- score and fold in half to form your Card Base
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Very Vanilla cut at 2 x 4.25" and embossed with the Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder and the Big Shot. Attach a piece of 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon and tie a bow.
- Layer Four -- 3.5 x 2.75" in Garden Green
- Layer Five -- 3.25 x 2.5" in Real Red. The image is stamped on with Garden Green Ink.
- Layer Six -- stamp the dove on a scrap of Very Vanilla. Coat with 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, cut out and attached over the stamped image with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added a tiny flower (punched with Boho Blossoms Punch), coated with glitter and a little red button from the Playground Designer Buttons.
I think it looks very festive -- what do you think! Oh, and of course, you can't forget the inside of the card! I stamped the sentiment and flower in Garden Green Ink. You'll want to check out what the other designers have been up to this week by visiting us at Stamping 411. And don't forget to come back and give us a link to your creations so we can see what you're up to! We love it when you play along!