Hello everyone and Happy Halloween! Welcome to the Saturday Sketch Challenge from the Stamping 411Operators. Since it is Halloween, I couldn't resist the challenge to use the adorable Pumpkin Patch Stamp Set one more time -- I'm going to miss these charming little pumpkin heads! I used Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper with traditional Halloween colors -- Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Whisper White. I also used 1/4" grosgrain ribbons and, oh yes, do you see that very stylish jumbo scallop border? I made that using the 1" Circle punch. I overlapped the circles just slightly and then trimmed the bottom of the Whisper White layer to make a nice, even straight edge. The pumpkins are stamped in Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango and Old Olive inks. Okay, now for the measurements:
- Layer One -- Card Base -- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5" -- fold and score with a Bone Folder
- Layer Two -- Night & Day Specialty DSP cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock cut at 3 x 4.25"
- Layer Four -- Old Olive Cardstock cut at 2.75 x 4"
- Layer Five -- Whisper White Cardstock cut at 2.5 x 3.75". After adhering the overlapped circles, trim to the 2.5" height.
- Layer Six -- don't forget the inside -- look at those adorable little guys peeking out at you!
There you go! Don't forget to stop by Stamping 411to see what the other Operators have created with this sketch. And don't forget to come back to Stamping 411 after you've had a chance to do some creating yourself and link your project using Mister Linky. We always look forward to YOUR creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll visit again soon!!!