Good morning, everyone! It's Saturday morning and that means a new Saturday Sketch and Challenge from the Operators at Stamping 411!
Selene, our sketch guru, has come up with another winning sketch this weekend.
And here's what it inspired me to create! I used To the Nines Specialty Designer Series Paper, the stamp set Thoughts & Prayers, 1 1/4" Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain ribbon, a Button Latte Button and Natural Hemp Twine. The colors are Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla.
Are you ready for the nitty-gritty details? Here you go ...
- Layer One -- Chocolate Chip Card Base cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make your card base
- Layer Two -- To The Nines Specialty DSP cut at 4 x 5.25". I inked the edges with Chocolate Chip ink and then applied the ribbon across the bottom 1/3 fo the layer and adhered it to the back before attaching layer 2 to the Cardbase.
- Layer Three -- Chocolate Chip cut at 2.5 x 3.5". I distress this piece of cardstock heavily, using the Distressing Tool in the Cutter Kit (to rough-up the edges) and then folding, bending, tearing and inking the edges. Attach to Layer Three using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer Four -- Close to Cocoa cut at 2.5 x 3.5". Ink the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink.
- Layer Five -- Very Vanilla cut at 2.25 x 3.25". I stamped the tree image and sentiment with Chocolate Chip Ink and then inked around the edges with a sponge.
- Layer Six -- bow -- This ribbon is so easy and beautiful to work with and makes such gorgeous bows because you can "poof" them up! I tied the bow and then attached the button with Natural Hemp Twine.
- Inside of Card -- don't forget to do a little stamping on the inside as well to dress-it-up a bit!
So, there you go! Another great Saturday Sketch challenge has been issued. What will you create this week with the Stamping 411 Sketch? We can't wait to see!
Please visit the Stamping 411 website to see what the other Operators have created and to leave your name and link to your project! We're waiting!