I decided to use Sweet Scoops for today's Stamping 411 inspiration card. It seemed perfect for today's sketch.
I used the bright stripe from the new Island Oasis Designer Series Paper, along with Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Rose Red and Whisper White Cardstocks. The ribbons are 1/4" Grosgrain in Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Rose Red.
Other accessories include Brads, Stampin Dimensionals, the Ticket Corner Punch and do you recognize that Ice Cream Dish? Its the ever-so-versatile Ornament Punch, chopped off and turned upside down. Cute, eh?
I think the Sundae looks good enough to eat!
Here are the measurements:
- Layer one -- Pumpkin Pie cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded in half to form the card base.
- Layer Two -- So Saffron cut at 4 x 5.25". Stamp the sentiment on the bottom of the card using Black Stazon Ink.
- Layer Three -- Island Oasis DSP cut at 4 x 2". Apply the different colored ribbons, spaced evenly from top to bottom.
- Layer Four -- Rose Red cut at 2.5 x 3.25"
- Layer Five -- Whisper White cut at 2.25 x 3". Clip the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch. Stamp the Ice Cream with Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red inks. Add the sprinkles with Chocolate chip Ink. Mount to the Rose Red layer and add Pumpkin Pie Brads. If the ends of the Brad prongs extend beyond the edge of your card, snip them off with your Craft & Rubber Scissors. Attach both layers to your card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Tie bows with coordinating ribbon colors.
- Layer Six -- Punch out Old Olive Cardstock with the Ornament Punch. Trim the top to make a flat bowl. Using a sponge, apply Old Olive Ink to the edges of the bowl. Attach to card with SNAIL adhesive.
- Layer Seven -- Inside of Card -- Whisper White cut at 4 x 5.25". I stamped with more Ice Cream Cone images using Creamy Caramel for the cones and adding a cherry with Real Red Ink.
I think I need to go get some ice cream now!
Don't forget to check out Stamping 411 and find out what the other Operators have been up to this week. And once you've finished your creation, be sure and go back to this week's post and leave your name and location information on the Mister Linky Widget so we can all see your great work!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll be back soon! Gotta go! Ice Cream is calling ...