Hello everyone and welcome to a new Saturday Sketch Challenge from the Stamping 411 Operators!
Since the fabulous Summer Mini Catalog only has a few days left, I decided to highlight items from it for my Stamping 411 card this week.
As you can see, I'm using Island Oasis Designer Series Paper and the Tropical Party Stamp set, along with the great standby, Sincere Salutations.
Other accessories and embellishments include the Scallop Border Punch, 5/8" Satin ribbon, Brads and Stampin Dimensionals!
Here's the measurements:
- Layer One -- Old Olive cardstock cut to 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to form the Card Base.
- Layer Two -- Pumpkin Pie Polka Dot DSP cut to 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Old Olive cardstock cut to 2 x 5.25". Punch one side with the Border Punch.
- Layer Four -- Striped DSP pattern cut to 1.5 x 5.25". Add Satin ribbon across and secure ends on the back of the layer.
- Layer Five -- Whisper White Oval (cut with the Big Shot and the Ovals Die. Stamp images in Old Olive Ink. Stamp flower images on scraps of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock using Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red Ink. Cut out and attach with SNAIL and Stampin' dimensionals. Add a faux bow off to the side. Before adhering the layers to the Card Base, attach 3 brads in the bottom corner, using the Mat Pack to align and pierce the holes.
- Layer Six -- Inside of Card -- Whisper White cardstock cut to 4 x 5.25". Stamp images as desired.
That's it -- fairly simple and straight-forward but what a great look and a great way to send end-of-summer wishes to someone you know and love!
Don't forget to check out the Stamping 411 post to see what the other Operators have done with this week's great sketch! And when you're ready to share, visit once again to leave the link to your creation!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so glad you did and hope you come back soon!