Good morning, everyone! If you're looking for quick Christmas Card ideas you might want to think about using the Stampin' Up! Holly & Jolly Rub-ons. Rub-on's make quick and easy work and no stamping or ink is required!
I made twelve of these fabulous cards in no time at all using just half of the package of Holly & Jolly rub-ons, along with cardstock and Jolly Holiday Double-Sided Designer Series Papers. To dress up the cards even more, I lined the envelope flaps with coordinating prints from the DSP pack.
It's a great deal -- one entire pack of Rub-ons would probably make at least 30 cards and they are oh, so cute!
Here's all you need:
- 119249, Holly & Jolly Rubons, $7.95
- 117159, Jolly Holiday DSP, $9.95
- 107300, Very Vanilla Envelopes (pack of 40), $6.50
- 120992, Cherry Cobbler Seam Tape, $6.95
- 121000, Always Artichoke Seam Tape, $6.95
- Cardstock (I used Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler)
Want to try your hand at these quick and fabulous Christmas Cards? You can order all the supplies at my Online Store (click on "shop now" at the top of the page) or e-mail me and I'll process the order for you!
Thanks so much for looking and Happy Crafting!