Hello everyone and Happy Friday. Welcome to a new Sketch Challenge from the Stamping 411 Operators!
There's one important element to remember when working with this sketch ... your images (flowers on the sketch) should extend off the focal image mat. Now when I look at this sketch, instead of flowers, I really see balloons!
So what else to create this week but a Birthday Card!
I created highlights on the balloons using the White Signo Gel Pen and added Basic Rhinestones to the balloon valve's and the Cupcake Platter. And see those cherries on top of the cupcakes ... they are colored in with the Cherry Cobbler Marker and a dot of Crystal Effects is added to each one to make it shiny and dimensional. Click on the small picture to view it larger and see the detail!
Okay .. ready for the measurements!
- Layer One -- Rose Red Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded in half.
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 4 x 5.25". Stretch the ribbon across about halfway up.
- Layer three -- Rose Red cut at 3.25 x 3.75"
- Layer Four -- Whisper White cut at 3 x 3.5". Stamp images with Black Stazon Ink. Color in cupcakes with Markers or Reinkers/Blender Pens. Stamp the balloons on scraps of colored cardstock, cut out and attach to layer with SNAIL adhesive. Attach layers three and four together. Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock and punch out, adding a shadow punch of Rose Red. Attach sentiment to the back of layer three and attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals!
- Inside of Card -- Whisper White cut at 4 x 5.25". Stamp images and color with markers or Blender pens.
I think that will do it for now. Be sure and check out the Stamping 411 blog where you will find the Inspiration pieces from the other Operators. Definitely some great inspiration there! We hope we'll inspire you to play along this week! We can't wait to see your artwork!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!