- Hello everyone and welcome to Friday which, of couse, means a new sketch from your Operator friends at Stamping 411!
Wasn't that an exciting week we had last week when we had everyone guessing (even ourselves) about who's card was who's! Well, no guessing games this week ... only a great sketch and fabulous inspiration from the Operators.
Selene designed this week's sketch -- isn't it a beauty! With two opportunities for focal images, it gives you a great opportunity to show off some fabulous Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.
And that's just what I did! Using my newest favorite patterns, Paisley Patterns Designer Series Paper, I created this lovely card in blue tones -- Night of Navy, Baha Breeze and Whisper White. Accessories include 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Self Adhesive Basic Pearls, the Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, the Big Shot and the Square Lattice Impressions Folder and Stampin' Dimensionals. The Stamp Sets are Word Play and Baroque Motifs (on the inside of the card).
Here's this week's measurements:
- Layer One -- Cardbase of Night of Navy, cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded.
- Layer Two -- Baja Breeze cut at 4 x 5.25 -- embossed with the Big Shot and the Textured Impressions Folder.
- Layer Three -- Night of Navy cut at 2.5 x 4.25"
- Layer Four -- DSP cut at 2.25 x 4"
- Layer Five -- Night of Navy cut at 2.25 x 3.25"
- Layer Six -- Whisper White cut at 2 x 3". Stamp sentiment with Night of Navy Ink. Pop up the punched bird with Stampin' Dimensionals. Add the three Basic Pearls and the ribbon and Bow.
- Inside of Card -- Whisper White cut at 4 x 5.25". I stamped the inside with a bit of the Baroque Motifs flourish and added another punched bird!
That will just about cover it for this card. I do hope you check out the Stamping 411 blog and spend some time enjoying all the other inspiration pieces that the 411 Operators have created this week! Who knows! You might even be inspired to play along with us! You'll find all the rules there!