Hello everyone and welcome to a new Sketch Challenge from the Stamping 411 Operators!
We've got a fun sketch for you this week which gives you lots of possibilities for using DSP, embellishments, stamped images and more -- it's a stamper's dream!
My Card uses the recently retired Strength & Hope Stamp set. Oops -- my bad! I didn't even realize this set had retired with the Summer Mini Catalog -- that's how befuddled and behind I am. Oh well, I know you will forgive me (at least, I hope you will).
Other supplies and embellishments include the Beau Chateau Designer Series Papers, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Versamark Ink, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, the Heat Tool, Basic Pearls, Brads, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer One -- Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make your Card Base
- Layer Two -- Soft Suede Cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- DSP cut at 3 7/8 x 5 1/8". Trim again at 2", reverse the pattern and use both sides of the DSP. Separate with the Satin Ribbon.
- Layer Four -- Cardstock cut at 2 x 2.5"
- Layer Five -- Cardstock cut at 1.7/8 x 2 1/8" -- add the circles punched out with the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle punches and Antique Brads.
- Inside of Card -- Very Vanilla cut at 4 x 5.25"
I'm so glad you stopped by today and hope you'll come back soon. Maybe next time I can even manage to use a current stamp set -- LOL!