For this week's card, I used the Pines & Poinsettias Stamp Set, along with the Big Shot and two Textured Impressions Folders -- Petals A Plenty and Northern Flurry.
The cardstock colors are Real Red and Whisper White and I used Stampin' Write Markers in Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Garden Green to color directly on the stamp for the beautiful little pinecone accent. The Ribbon is 1/8" Taffeta in Real Red.
- Layer One -- Real Red Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base
- Layer Two -- Whisper White cut at 5.25 x 4", embossed with the Big Shot and Impressions Folder
- Layer Three -- Real Red cut at 3 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Layer Four -- Whisper White cut at 3 x 3 3/4", Embossed with the Northern Flurry Impressions Folder and Stamped with the pinecone stamp. Attach the tiny bow using Crystal Effects. Cut out the banner and attach with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Inside of Card -- Whisper White cut at 4 x 5.25". Stamped (if desired) with another pinecone image.
I hope I've inspired you to try out this sketch for yourself! If you need even more inspiration, be sure and check out the other Stamping 411 Operator projects. Thanks so much for stopping by today and I do hope you'll visit again soon for more Ideas and Inspiration!