This week's sketch features a large background area (think pattern and texture) with a smaller focal image, tied off with a bow!
For my card, I've used Twitterpated Designer Series Paper, Pleated Satin Ribbon in Baja Breeze, Baja Breeze Seam Tape Ribbon (for that luscious double tow), Bordering on Romance and Loving Thoughts stamp sets (both from the Occasions Mini Catalog), the Scallop Border Punch and Basic Pearls. I did the watercoloring with Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender Pen.
Are you ready for some measurements? Here you go ...
- Layer One -- Blushing Bride Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded in the middle to make the Card Base.
- Layer Two -- Baja Breeze Cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- DSP cut at 3 7/8 x 5 1/8". Add ribbon across on the halfway mark
- Layer Four -- Baja Breeze Cardstock cut at 3 x 3.25". Use the Border Punch on the left side and add Pearls in each Scallop.
- Layer Five - Lucky Limeade Cardstock cut at 2 7/8" square.
- Layer Six -- Whisper White cut at 2.75" square. Stamp image with Black Stazon Ink and watercolor. Add pearls and bow.
That's it for tonight! I hope you enjoyed this card. For more inspiration, be sure and check out the other Stamping 411 Operator Cards! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll be back soon for more ideas and inspiration!