Hello everyone! I've got a Sneaky Peek for you today -- a look at a brand new Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper that will be available to customers beginning April 1st! The Bright Blossoms Stamp Set and Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper will be available in the new catalog (released June 1st) but Stampin' Up! is making them available to customers beginning April 1st. How cool is that!
The bright, cheery paper is perfect for spring and summertime projects and cards! Another Sneak Peek on this card is the absolutely beautiful Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon! It is GORGEOUS!
I used the colors of Lucky Limeaide, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Whisper White for my card. The sentiment is from the Pursuit of Happiness Stamp Set. Additional embellishments and tools used include the Scallop Border Punch, Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones and Stampin' Write Markers (I colored directly on the rubber to stamp the whimsical flower images).
In case you're interested, here are my measurements:
- Layer One -- Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5, scored and folded to make the Card Base.
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- DSP cut at 1.5 x 2" (add a narrow strip to the bottom that has been finished with a Border Punch). Add ribbon.
- Layer Four -- Lucky Limeaide Cardstock cut at 1.5 x 3.25"
- Layer Five -- Whisper White cut at 1.25 x 3"
- Layer Six -- Pacific Point Cardstock cut at 2.5" square.
- Layer Seven -- Whisper White Cardstock cut at 2.25" square. Embellish with a bow, punched butterflies and Rhinestone Brads.
That will about do it for this post. I have you have a wonderful weekend and find some creative time for yourself! For more inspiration, Check out the other Operator projects on Stamping 411!
Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you come back soon for more ideas and inspiration!