My inspiration card week uses new DSP and stamps from the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog!
I know it's probably a little early for Christmas cards (well, maybe not so much) but I just couldn't wait to tear into this beautiful Christmas Designer Series Paper called Be of Good Cheer. The stamp set, which coordinates, is Chock-Full of Cheer. Isn't it delightful! The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Very Vanilla. The ribbon is the new Stitched Satin in Gumball Green. I stamped the sentiment and another mitten image on the inside of the card.
This sketch is pretty straight-forward, although don't be thrown by the several layers. It's really very easy once you break it down step-by-step. Here's some measurements to get you started:
- Layer One -- Gumball Green Cardstock cut to 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base.
- Layer Two -- DSP cut to 4 x 5.25"
- Layer Three -- Gumball Green cardstock cut at 3.5 x 4.5"
- Layer Four -- DSP cut at 3 3/8 x 4 3/8"
- Layer Five -- Cherry Cobbler cut at 1.5 x 2.75"
- Layer Six -- Very Vanilla cut at 1.25 x 2.5" -- stamp images and embellish as desired
- Inside of Card -- Very Vanilla cut at 4 x 5.25", stamp as desired.
I think that will do it for tonight! I hope you've got a wonderful weekend planned and hope as well that you include some creative time in the mix of all you have planned! Don't forget to check out the other Stamping 411 Operator projects on the website. I'm so glad you stopped by today and hope you'll come back soon for more ideas and inspiration!