Hello everyone and welcome to a new Saturday Sketch Challenge from the Stamping 411 Operators! Today I want to introduce you to a new Inspirational Saying Stamp set called "Trust God. It's a beautiful set of versatile and practical inspirational sayings that can be used for many purposes and occasions.
I combined it on this week's Stamping 411 Inspiration card with Fabulous Florets. I used Twitterpated Designer Series Paper, 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Baja Breeze, Basic Pearls and the Big Shot with the new Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die (I just used a portion of the Die Cut). The cardstock colors are Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White and I added some Old Olive Ink for the stems and leaves.
- Layer One -- Baja Breeze Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 2.5 x 5.25" -- add the ribbon
- Layer Three -- Die Cut -- stamp and ink edges as desired
- Layer Four -- Baja Breeze cut at x 2.5 (trim right-hand edge with the Curly Label Punch)
- Layer Five -- Inside of Card -- Whisper White cut at 4 x 5.25" -- stamp as desired
I invite you to check out the other Operator projects on Stamping 411! There some great inspiration awaiting you there!