It's that little bird again, from the Language of Friendship stamp set and the Bird Builder Punch ... I just can't seem to stay away from him ... he's so darn cute! And he works perfectly with this week's Stamping 411 Card!
I've paired him up with the Trust God and Flowering Flourishes Stamp Sets and two different patterns from the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper. Other embellishments and supplies include the BoHo Blossoms Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals and Self-Adhesive Basic Pearls!
- Layer One -- Real Red Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 4 x 5.25" -- I stamped the flourishes on the DSP with Real Red Ink
- Layer Three -- Real Red Cardstock cut at 2.5" square -- attach as a diamond shape
- Layer Four -- DSP cut at 2.5" Square -- attach as a square
- Layer Five -- Whisper White Cardstock cut at 2.25" -- attach as a diamond -- stamp and embellish as desired
I hope you have fun with this week's Sketch Challenge! Be sure and check out the Stamping 411 Website for more inspiration from the other Operators!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you come back soon!