When I first saw the adorable new Baby Stamp set called Baby Prints in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I knew that I had to have it. It has such adorable little hand and footprints -- how cute! It's hard to believe that my little baby girl turned 12 years old just a week before Christmas! Where does the time go? These adorable images are perfect for scrapbook pages, baby cards, baby announcements, shower invitations ... anything baby!
Here's all the supplies I used for this card: Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White Cardstocks, Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper, Designer Button, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, 3/8" Satin Pleated Ribbon in Pink Pirouette, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Pretty in Pink Classic Ink and Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's my measurements for this card:
- Layer One -- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base
- Layer Two -- DSP cut at 1.5 x 4" (on the bottom)
- Layer Three -- Whisper White cut at 1 x 4" -- punch bottom edge with Border Punch
- Layer Four -- DSP (coordinating pattern) cut at 4" square (on the top)
- Layer Five -- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock cut at 2.75" Square
- Layer Six -- Whisper White Cardstock cut at 2 5/8" Square
- Inside of Card -- Whisper White Cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25" - stamp as desired (I stamped part of the footprint image in the bottom corner)
Well, that will do it for today. I hope you enjoy using this adorable new stamp set, Baby Prints! Don't forget to visit the Stamping 411 Website to see what the other Operators have been up to this week. I guarantee it will be time well spent! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon!